Workshop & Services
We advise that you ring 01256 465266 or contact us to book your bike in, but you can drop off and pick your bike up at a time to suit you within our opening hours.
We can carry out repairs on all makes and models whether purchased from us or not. We offer a good range of parts when needed and we will be happy to discuss with you what level of part and cost etc you require.
Price List (excludes parts)
- Wheel truing from £15.00
- Gear Service £15.00 - Gears checked and adjusted, drivetrain checked for wear.
- Brake service £15.00 - Brakes checked and adjusted, +£10.00 per disc brake bleed.
- General Service from £45.00
- Brake service. Brakes checked and adjusted, +£10.00 per disc brake bleed.
- Gear service. Gears checked and adjusted, drivetrain checked for wear.
- Tyres checked for wear, correct pressure and adjusted if necessary.
- Headset checked for free movement and adjusted if necessary.
- Bottom bracket checked for free movement and adjusted if neccesary.
- Wheels checked and trued.
Bryan is currently riding a Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL4 with the 11 speed Dura ace and a Bianchi Infinito CV with Chorus. This new bike from Bianchi is amazing with its new CV technology and well worth a look. On the mountain bike front, there is a new Specialized Carbon Epic FSR, running SRAM 1 by 11 drivetrain and a new 2016 650b Whyte mountain bike is not too far away.
Joe has owned and ridden bikes from most of our
dealers and currently rides a Specialized Roubaix
Pro Disc and commutes on either his Whyte Shoreditch or Gocycle (e-bike).
Joe is on the sales team and was heavily involved with
our introduction of the sale of e-bikes.