Does your employer offer a cycle to work incentive? Cycle Scheme enables your employees to get a bike tax-free, saving on average about half the cost. It's completely free to join, and easy to manage. We can sort out everything you may need to get you cycling safely to and from work.
Cycle Schemes we accept at Basing Cycles
Bike 2 Work Scheme Ltd
Bike 2 Work Scheme Ltd is a provider of the Government’s Cycle To Work Scheme, a nationwide initiative that aims to get the country’s workforce out of their cars and into the saddle.
Cyclescheme is a provider of the Government’s Cycle To Work Scheme, a nationwide initiative that aims to get the country’s workforce out of their cars and into the saddle.
Cycle 2 Work
Cycle 2 Work The Government’s Cycle to Work initiative enables you to help your employees make savings of up to 42% on a brand new bike and safety accessories for cycling to work.
Bikes for the NHS
Bikes for the NHS is a division of SME HCI Ltd, one of the largest suppliers of Salary Sacrifice benefit schemes to the NHS and the largest supplier of the Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme to the NHS.
How Cyclescheme Works
- As an employee the first thing you need to so is sign up with one of the above schemes.
- Visit us at Basing Cycles and we can help you to select the bike and equipment that you need; at this point you will be given a paper quote.
- Next use your Cycle Scheme and apply for the chosen package and request a Certificate.
- Once you have requested a Certificate your Cycle Scheme will send you an invoice for the bike package, and a Hire Agreement will be sent to your employee to sign.
- As soon as the bike is paid for, the Certificate is sent to the employee.
- You can now contact Basing Cycles to arrange collection of your new bike.
- The balance of the bike is deducted via salary sacrifice. At the end of the hire period, your employee pays a Market Value payment to make the bike theirs. Your Cycle Scheme can collect this payment for you.